Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Saturday 17 May 2014

Kaffeine: Iced Coffee and Custard Tarts


The hot sun made this morning's training run a long, painful struggle. But it did give the perfect excuse for a post-run iced coffee. En route to Regent's Park we passed by Kaffeine. On the blackboard outside was written 'Iced Coffee' with an arrow pointing inside. I needed no more encouragement. 


An icy, bitter black for me (on which B commented 'You can't possibly like that'. Wrong. I can.), and a sweety, milky iced latte for B (going against the stereotypes in this relationship!). We couldn't resist picking up a couple of Portuguese custard tarts while we were there. I'd definitely sweated enough to earn a little eggy sweet treat, with crumbling buttery pastry. It disappeared far too quickly; it was a good job my legs were too tired to take me back to buy another.


Kaffeine, 66 Great Titchfield Street, W1W 7QJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg