It was a short week thanks to the interruption of Turkey Day, but it will still an exhausting one. Here are my 5 happy moments from the last 5 days:
1. Sharing Thanksgiving with wonderful friends.
2. A giant glass of red wine after a long, non-stop day in the office.
3. Spending time in the kitchen. Now that work is busy, cooking has become my therapy.
4. Beating all my running expectations in Thursday's Turkey Trot.
5. The colorful, love-filled post-its in Union Square Subway.
3 things to read on this lazy Sunday:
1. Ridiculing, and then admiring, the Moon Juice cookbook.
2. If you're not a runner, here's one more reason why you should be.
3. Do you talk to yourself out loud or in your head? Maybe this will help understand why you do. And don't worry, you're definitely not the only one.