5 happy moments from the last 5 days:
1. Baking and eating Ovenly's peanut butter cookies.
2. Editing endless photos of cherry blossom.
3. Running with friends for the first time in ages.
4. Jam on my oatmeal.
5. B's family's new puppy. I wish we weren't so far away so we could have many, many snuggles with the gorgeous little munchkin.
3 things to read this weekend:
1. GB's new Olympic kit. I think I'm going to buy it all.
2. Ab Fab the movie. Bloody exciting, darling.
3. Craving a return trip to Sicily. It's been too long since we had a proper holiday. Two years without a trip to a sun-drench beach is too long.