Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Wednesday 23 April 2014

David Lebovitz's Buckwheat Madeleines


I'm counting down to the release of David Lebovitz's new book like a kid counts down to Christmas. So when maman, the Queen of madeleines, suggested we make David's buckwheat madeleines, I of course said yes. I became the kitchen helper and all I really did was brown some butter, do some stirring, and pour the mixture out into the madeleine tray. But I was proud to be able to take some of the gratitude expressed when everyone took a bit of these wonderfully nutty, warm, fluffy shells. The first recipe tried did not disappoint - and my excitement for the book to arrive has consequently only increased!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg