5 happy things from the last few days back in NYC:
1. Cooler evenings
2. Wedding gifts being delivered to our door
4. Running with a running club. It's so great to be able to chat to people as you move those feet.
5. Emails from friends
3 things to read (or watch) this beautiful September weekend:
1. The Semiotics of Rose Gold. Is it bad that I still want one?
2. A stunning, inspiring, unbelievable video of these American gymnasts.
3. What makes a great cookbook? Joy talks us through her thoughts.
Have a fabulous weekend!