5 happy moments from this week:
1. Getting the keys to our new apartment. It's such a wonderful feeling to finally have a home.
2. A weekday morning at MoMA. Oh, the luxuries of being unemployed.
3. Our belongings arriving from the UK. Before we left we packaged up 3 boxes of our favourite things to be shipped to us when we had an address. They all arrived safely on Wednesday and it felt like Christmas unpacking it all.
4. Reading, reading, reading.
5. A shiny new laptop. Farewell, eternally spinning pizza of death.
3 things from around the internet I wanted to share with you today:
1. 16 ways life in New York isn't as fabulous as it is on TV. Sad, but true.
2. These baby pandas are the most adorable things.
3. I can't stop staring at this brown butter nectarine tart.
Happy labor day weekend y'all!