Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Smitten Kitchen: Blueberry Crumb Cake



B and I are both religious readers of Deb's blog, Smitten Kitchen. B often asks if I've read her blog post today, just to make sure I have, and that I've noted that that is a recipe to be made this week. 


This is how it went with the blueberry crumb cake which she published on Thursday and I baked on a sleepy Sunday afternoon. Lots of brownie points from B for that kind of turnaround. I think he'd like it if one day I came home and I wasn't me, I was Deb, but I think he'll have to keep dreaming for that to happen, and I'll have to keep fighting my inferiority complex by baking cakes and other Smitten Kitchen treats. That's the way to B's heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg