Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Friday 27 March 2015

5 Things & 3 More

I'm off to ski in the cold, cold mountains this weekend and I cannot wait for a happy, snow-filled few days. But there have been happy moments in this chilly London week too:

1. Blossom
2. A long overdue catch up with some of my favourite girls
3. Painfully long yogi ab exercises
5. Cards, cards and more cards

This article on a promising chef turned bank robber is a fascinating, heart-breaking story;  there's even more New York excitement in this flat after reading David Leibovitz's words on Mile End Deli; and excuse me while I get back in the kitchen to bake Claire Ptak's banana buttermilk bread.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg