Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Friday 6 March 2015

5 Things & 3 More

I can only apologise for my radio silence this week. Life has suddenly become a whirlwind of activities, decisions and emotions. I can't wait to tell you all more about it but for now, here are 5 happy things from this crazy week:

1. Post-ballet 'shroom burgers at Shake Shack
2. Sunny mornings
3. Planning and planning and planning
4. This song, which makes me feel powerful and strong, even when I'm at my weakest
5. Hugs

And 3 things for you to read over a coffee this weekend: 

This piece defending the rude Parisian waiter. 

An insight into the life of an Oxford-graduate-turned-patissière.

These irresistibly adorable photos of parenting in the wild. Magical.

Happy weekend!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg