5 happy things from the last 5 days:
1. B's butternut squash risotto.
2. The changing leaves on the trees in Prospect Park.
3. Ginger and turmeric tea.
4. A weekday negroni.
5. Marzipan biscotti with my coffee.
3 things to read over the weekend:
1. Trying to understand just how much the Great British Bake Off has changed the way the UK bakes.
2. Maybe it's not so disastrous that I've already had 5 jobs since leaving university... In defense of of being a job hopper.
3. Discussing politics with friends is always tricky, is it best to fight it out, or abstain from the topic completely?