1. Finishing Sweetbitter on Monday evening.
2. Cycling around Brooklyn. All the time. Me and my bike are now best friends.
3. A mini backyard dinner party.
4. Booking surfing lessons for the weekend.
5. Bite-size coconut macaroons.
3 things to read over the weekend, when you're not watching the Olympics:
1. The first rooftop vineyard is now open in Brooklyn.
2. How fast would Usain Bolt be able to run a mile? Hint: He's never run a mile.
3. Maybe one day I'll be as healthy and virtuous as this totally beautiful nutritionist and natural chef. I can dream.