Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Friday 3 April 2015

5 Things & 3 More

The last week has been windy, snowy and chilly. And I'm feeling all the better for it. 5 happy things from 5 happy days:

1. Powder
2. Cheese
3. Snowflakes
4. Hot Chocolate
5. Baths

And 3 things I've enjoyed reading in these lazy, post-skiing evenings (my alternative to après-ski):

Did Andreas Lubitz commit suicide or mass murder? A novel angle from Slate.

When I get home I will be baking this Smitten Kitchen Carrot Graham Layer Cake.

And while I've got my apron on I probably won't be able to resist Molly Yeh's Chocolate Peanut Butter Sprinkle Cake, because, well, chocolate, peanut butter, and sprinkles.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg