A grey, rainy week - 5 little things that have kept me positive the last few days:
1. Being on featured on the lovely That Adventurer's blog as her Foto Friday today. (Thank you Hannah!)
2. The Great British Sport Relief Bake Off. So glad to have the bake off back on TV, even if it is only temporarily.
3. Porcini risotto for a weeknight supper with friends
4. Accidentally leaving the radiator on at home all day so that when we got back, the flat had, for the first time in its life, turned into a sauna
5. A much needed catch up with C at Dirty Martini
Hope you've all had some happy moments this week.