Apologies to have missed out on last week's 5 moments. I was away skiing in the permanently snowing mountains and had no idea what day of the week it was. I'm now longing for that freedom from time, where I have just the snowflakes and their silent falling to think about as I swoosh down the slopes. Back to reality on Monday it was, and here are five little things that have kept me chirpy this week:
1. A pale pink sunrise on my way home from yoga
2. Joining the 100 happy days challenge - I have a feeling this is going to be great. Come and join me!
3. Strong and beautiful coffee from the new Macintyre Coffee just round the corner from the office
4. Smoothie for pudding, so thick I had to eat it with a spoon (my attempt and joining in on this January health-kick thing the world and his wife seems to be so keen on)
5. An evening in with Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. Read it now. It's fabulous. I now spend much time pretending I'm in an isolated Italian coastal town in the 60s. Dream on girl.
I hope you've all coped with going back to work okay and the holiday blues haven't kicked in too hard.