This week has run away with me. And I appear to not have got a whole lot done. But there have been a few smiles
1. Cinnamon bun for 'lunch' from Fabrique bakery
2. Slowly making our way through all the leftovers from the weekend - mince pie & satsuma galore
3. A trip to the wonderfully busy Neal's Yard Dairy
4. Successfully getting my Christmas present for my goddaughter sent off in time
5. Little brothers round for a simple supper of pumpkin soup
Hope you've all had a lovely week and that the holidays start for you this evening.