Honey and
Ricotta
food, life, ramblings

Sunday 17 November 2013

Cranberry Torte

A few weeks ago my eyes feel upon a pile of small packets of fresh cranberries in our local Turkish grocery on Bethnal Green Road. I can't remember ever having seen fresh cranberries for sale before. Wanting to put them to good use, my mind was bubbling away with possibilities for a couple of weeks. As luck would have it, in my blog-reading routine, a smile spread across my face as I caught sight of this recipe for cranberry torte by Tim Mazurek of Lottie and Doof. Every recipe I've tried by Tim has been naughty but oh so nice. After a long, sunny Saturday morning run by Regent's Canal, we were in need of some cake. So I set to work.


The bitter cranberries and quantities of sugar make a torte worthy of your time and taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg