5 happy things from the last 5 working days:
1. Multiple Negroni on Monday night
2. Post-work pizza (and kale salad) at Roberta's
3. Sunny morning runs around the park
4. Lunch in the sun
5. Ricotta and zucchini focaccia from Eataly
3 things to read this weekend:
1. In case you missed it, make sure you've seen how wonderfully Meryl Streep impersonated Trump.
2. The scary reality for so many that is life on Rikers Island.
3. I'm now wondering why I lived in England for 24 years without ever visiting Ireland.
Happy Sunday tout le monde!