5 happy things from the last 5 days:
1. A sun-drenched evening run.
2. Aperol spritz.
3. Falling asleep after the alarm has buzzed.
4. Endless deliveries of Prosecco to my desk.
5. Ottolenghi's grilled asparagus, zucchini, and manouri salad. It tastes and smells like home.
3 things to read this weekend:
1. Will humankind be able to run a marathon in under 2 hours in the next 5 years?
2. Melania Trump's story: She would be the least qualified first lady in history.
3. Heidi Swanson has managed to tempt me to finally try to make my own almond milk.