I've got a long weekend ahead of me, with a Friday taken off work for celebrating B's graduation. That automatically makes it a good week, but here are 5 other happy moments from the last few days:
1. Podcasts on the way to work
2. Leftover birthday cake
3. B's happiness with his results
4. Monday drinks
5. Re-watching Outnumbered
And 3 things I want to share with you from around the wonderful web:
1. Talking to the Burger King, aka Mr Shake Shack.
2. Spectacular photos and a mini guide to Tokyo from Local Milk.
3. I'm planning on making a lot of this cold brew coffee when the sun decides to shine again.
Happy weekend friends!